Serving children 12 months through Kindergarten, year-round, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Early Emory, formerly known as The Walden Early Childhood Center has openings available to Emory employees. The Early Emory Center is located on the Emory University Clairmont Campus at 1551 Shoup Court Decatur, GA 30033 and values children’s early childhood years as the most magical, teachable moments for learning.
The toddler to pre-kindergarten classrooms encourage children to be curious, explorative, and critical thinkers with highly educated teachers well-trained and supervised in early inclusive education and child development practices. We promote an inclusive environment and positive acceptance of all children, including those with or at risk for autism, from an early age. Naturalistic play strategies are embedded in children’s day to create an enriched teaching environment and with Applied Behavior Analysis intervention for children with or at risk for autism. Learn more about our nationally-recognized program for providing young children with a quality early childhood experience!
• Enriched teaching to promote early communication, social, emotional, cognitive,
physical, and character development.
• Year-round, full-day programs with early morning and aftercare.
• Low child: adult ratios.
• Enriched early education for all children. Special needs inclusion for young children
with or at risk for autism.
• Credentialed and licensed directors in education and developmental psychology.
• Licensed by Georgia’s Bright from the Start.
• Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
• Tuition discounts available with Georgia Lottery Pre-K funding, Emory employee, and
sibling enrollment. Autism insurance reimbursement may apply.
Now enrolling. Call the center today at 404-727-3964 to schedule a tour!
Early Emory, play together…grow together